Carrier Performance™ 93 Gas Furnace
When temperatures outside start to dip, maintain your indoor comfort with ComfortHeat™ Technology. Ordinary furnaces warm your home with full-speed hot-air blasts followed by idle periods, causing the temperature to drop before the next heating cycle. Carrier’s exclusive ComfortHeat™ Technology is a smart technology, accurately predicting the need for heating while cutting temperature swings in half.
ComfortHeat™ Technology provides a nearly continuous flow of warmth in low-capacity operation for a steadier, more consistent indoor temperature. And, when extreme temperatures occur, ComfortHeat™ Technology utilizes the high-capacity operation to quickly meet and maintain your comfort needs. Longer, gentler heating cycles combine with lower fan speeds help keep your utility costs low.
Built nu the most trusted name in the industry, Carrier furnaces heat safely within your home. Carrier pioneered the following safety innovations over a decade before they became an industry requirement:
- Hot surface ignition system eliminates the need for a pilot light, reducing gas usage and promoting worry-free operation.
- The control board constantly monitors the safety devices during heating operations. If a safety device activates for any reason, the furnace will cease operation and a status code will be displayed on the furnace control board, alerting you to any potential problems.
Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency or AFUE is like gas mileage. The higher the gas mileage or AFUE rating, the more efficient the automobile or system is. With energy costs on the rise, a Carrier high-efficiency gas furnace can help lower your utility costs.
- The Performance™ 93 gas furnace has a rating of up to 93% AFUE, helping to reduce your utility costs by up to 30% over the year. Actual savings will depend on the efficiency of your current system compared to the efficiency of a new system.
- As an Energy Star® partner, Carrier Corporation has determined that the Performance™ 93 gas furnace meets the ENERGY STAR guidelines for energy efficiency.
Carrier specializes in creating a customized home comfort system tailored to your needs with our broad selection of residential heating and cooling products. We can help you choose the best system for your home including Carrier-exclusive features that further enhance your indoor environment.
- Your furnace plays an important role during the cooling season by circulating cool air throughout your home. The Performance™ 93 goes one step further, with features such as SmartEvap™, the can help keep humidity levels low.
- By adding the Termidistat™ Control, you’ll be able to utilize the SmartEvap™ feature and manage indoor temperature and humidity levels with an easy-to-use programmable thermostat. Want to cool things down and night but keep them warmer during the day? Customize your home’s indoor environment to your household needs and personal preferences with Carrier’s Thermidistat™ Control.
- ComfortFan™ gives you even more control over your indoor comfort by allowing you to select your continuous fan speed at the thermostat.
Carrier furnaces are designed for quiet operation, keeping sound levels down to almost a whisper. How does it stay so quiet? Two-stage heating and intelligent comfort control allow this system to operate in the lowest possible setting for 90% of the heating season. During extreme weather conditions, the smart control automatically adjusts to high-stage heating to meet and maintain your preferred setting. Not only do these features help to minimize sound, but they also help you save on your utility bills. And for what little sound a Carrier system does make, a sealed combustion system and insulated cabinet help to further isolate sound levels at its source.
The Performance™ 93 comes with a limited lifetime warranty on the heat exchanger and a five-year limited warranty on the entire unit. Extended warranties are also available.