Carrier Air Conditioners with Puron® Refrigerant - 24ABA4 / 24ABA3
Puron® refrigerant is environmentally sound and won’t deplete the ozone layer. Carrier introduced Puron® refrigerant a full six years ahead of the competition, paving the way for the future. The Clean Air Act of 1990 prohibits the production of HCFC-based air conditioners and heat pumps by 2010 and bans Freon® -22 production by 2020.
As Freon® production reduces, its cost is predicted to increase. Freon® -12 in the automotive industry increased by a whopping 800% in a short seven years! Ensure your cooling costs by investing in systems with Puron® refrigerant – environmentally sound, efficient and dependable refrigerant designed for the future. Carrier’s air conditioner with Puron® refrigerant delivers excellent reliability and proven performance.
Neither rain nor hail nor golf or soccer balls can keep a Carrier system from doing its job – it’s built tough inside and out.
- WeatherArmor™ protection and galvanized steel cabinet protect against corrosion and keep your system looking its best for years.
- Heavy-duty wire grille prevents coil to damage and promotes optimum airflow through the unit while making cleaning easy.
- Corner posts reinforce the cabinet and grille to enhance strength and minimize vibrations and sound.
- Carrier’s compressor design has the most trouble-free performance record of any compressor on the market today.
Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio or SEER is like gas mileage. A higher SEER rating means a more energy-efficient air conditioning system. As of mid-January of 2006, the U.S. Department of Energy requires home cooling systems to meet a minimum of 13.0 SEER. Carrier was one of the first leading air conditioner manufacturers to fully support this environmentally sound mandate.
- Carrier Base air conditioners are available with efficiency ratings starting at 13.0 to 14.0 SEER.
- As an Energy Star® partner, Carrier Corporation has determined that the 24ABA Series air conditioners that achieve combinations of 14.0 SEER and 11.5 EER or higher meet Energy Star® guidelines for energy efficiency.
Carrier specializes in creating a customized home comfort system tailored to your needs with our broad selection of residential heating and cooling products. We can help you choose the best system for your home, including Carrier-exclusive features that further enhance your indoor environment.
Carrier’s 24ABA Series air conditioners deliver proven reliability and comfort in a compact design.
Carrier’s 24ABA Series air conditioners are protected by a five-year limited warranty on the entire unit. Extended warranties are also available.